Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome!

Good afternoon! And welcome to my new blog!

I decided it was time to start a blog about what is nearest and dearest to me - the law. There are numerous things happening in the United States and abroad that I have an opinion about, and I figured it was high time I talked about them.

First off, a little about me. I'm an attorney barred in the State of Ohio. I have several hobbies and very strong opinions on a few things, usually legal based. In law school, I focused on constitutional law (specifically freedom of religion), immigration law and international law. All three of these issues will likely feature strongly in this blog.

What to expect from me: A discussion of current events, at home and around the world. A discussion of current laws and court cases. There may even be a few book reviews / discussions. Once it gets closer, I'll probably talk about the 2012 presidential election.

What I'd like from you: Talk to me. Disagree with me even but be nice about it! There's no need for attacking. We can calmly discuss things, don't worry. However, please note that if I do feel attacked, I will delete comments. So above all, be polite! I'm sure some of my opinions will grate on people, but that's just the way the world works. I'm not expected everyone to agree with me, I'm just expecting a little politeness.

For now, I'm off to examine recent Supreme Court decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment